Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Ambition

My Ambition

Thinking of the coming future is as important as thinking of the past and present.We should always be ready at any type of circumstances to face the difficulties and jump over hurdles in future.....
Everyone have their own ambition or some dream which they want to succeed in.Similarly even i have an ambition or dream.That is to become an "GYMNAST"!!!! Yes I have the passion to succeed in the sport gymnastics.I am currently learning gymnastics and have developed a great interest in it.....   
Therefore, I want to continue this sport and participate in various competitions.Last but not the least, I must say that it is my dream to become a gymnast and succeed in it....!!!!!
            

2 comments:

  1. Yojana, I loved the way you used different phrases and words.Work on your ambition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow your dreams and I hope you succeed in them . All the best for becoming strong and as flexible as a rubberband ..... You Know

    ReplyDelete