Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Grandmother

                                                           My Grandmother


My grandmother is very sweet,
she is an embodiment of peace!!!
Praying to god is what she likes,
she gives me lots of advise'
because she herself is very wise!!!
I've learnt many stories from her-full of wit and wisdom,
she's full of love and has come from god's greatest kingdom!!!
Her care is like a blossom,
She knits for me really awesome!!!
She likes to learn English,
and i have made sure i fulfill her wish!!!
And don't forget about the food she makes which is really yummy,
by smelling it, i get ready to fill my tummy!!!
She is a soul whom i will never forget in my  life,
and will remember this "never give up..Just try, try, and try...."
She is old but very clever,
and disappointed-never.
She will always stay shining bright like a star at 
night!!!

                                                                                                           



                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Um..... have to say your grandma is very very good or rather great in everything she does, she teaches you very good thoughts, advises and i hope you implement them and

    NEVER SAY NEVER !!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yojana your literature cannot be any better. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete